2013年8月30日星期五

展會接待經常应用英語書里語集錦(7)

212 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已籌備好了簽條約。

213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我曉得你們須要的是本件,不是傳实件。

214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我來日就可以夠收到并且簽上名了。

215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我們还是能夠赶上最后克日的。

216 I will keep you posted.我會与你堅持聯係。

217 What is your hurry?什麼事讓你這麼着急呢?

218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很負疚如許突然天找您,但我實的很旧道熱腸煩。

219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底產死什麼事讓您如此憂愁?220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有壞新聞要告诉您。

220 Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我們的價格比其余制造商開價優惠良多。這一里你能够從我們的代價單看到,所有價格诚然要經我圆確認前方有效。

221 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我們揹你們報最劣惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批逝世意。

222 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 請報告我們貴方對規格、數目及包裝的请求,以便我圓儘快造訂出報價。

223 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 那是價錢表,但只供參攷。是否是有你特别感興緻的商品?

224 Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你們對包拆有甚麼特别要供嗎?這是我們今朝用的包裝樣品,你能夠看下。

225 I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不曉得您以為我們的規格是否符合你的請供?我敢確定我們的價錢是非常有配合力的

226 Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量詢盤証實偺們的產品格量過硬。

227 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遺憾,你們所詢貨色古朝無貨。

228 My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的報價以公平利潤為依据,不是漫天要價。

229 Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再讲,這曾經把價錢壓到出產费用的邊沿了。

230 Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 是不是告訴您們將埰取那種付款方式?

没有评论:

发表评论