2013年12月30日星期一

展會翻譯必備~经常使用的英文冷喧用語

台北世貿核心各項展覽陸續來臨,念必又有很多兼職人員往應徵做會場翻譯。現供给一些经常使用英文表達,助列位兼職人員落井下石。

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

讓我介紹您認識,這是我們的總經理,李师长教师。

It's an honor to meet you.

很榮幸認識你,日語心譯

Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.

很下興認識你,暂俯台甫。

How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎麼讀?

How do I address you?

若何稱吸您?

It's going to be the pride of our company.

這將是本公司的榮幸。

What line of business are you in?

你做那一止?

Keep in touch.

坚持聯繫。

Thank you for coming.

謝謝你的光臨。

Don't mention it.

別客氣。

Excuse me for interrupting.

請本諒我打擾你,德語翻譯

I'm sorry to disturb you.

對不起打擾你一下。

Excuse me a moment.

對不起,掉伴一下。

Excuse me. I'll be right back.

對不起,我馬上回來

 


没有评论:

发表评论